- Thursday 23 June Wetherby-Pembridge New York
- Tuesday 4 October School Council Meeting
- Thursday 6 October Y2 v Eaton House Football Fixture, 2pm - Battersea Park
- Monday 10 October Picture of the Month
- Friday 14 October Half Term starts at the end of normal school day
- View the full calendar
Wetherby School, Notting Hill
Wetherby School provides an environment that promotes educational excellence and tradition through a forward-thinking, holistic curriculum within which the needs of individual pupils are fostered.
The School, occupying 5 floors, is housed in a freehold, double-fronted listed building of the Italian Ornate style, dating back to 1849. It overlooks the beautiful Pembridge Square Gardens, where the boys enjoy play time each day.
With the opening of the Preparatory School in 2004, Wetherby boys have the opportunity to proceed through, or sit a competitive exam for, a London Day School. Wetherby has an excellent reputation in placing boys in top London Day Schools at both 7+ and 8+.